If you’re someone creative who loves to play around with editing and enhancing their photos, Adobe Photoshop Express for PC is the just the right app for you. It’s super simple, easy and comes with amazingly diverse features. Adobe Photoshop Express is free but for more advanced functions, you might be required to make a Creative Cloud account that costs up to 9.99$ a month. However, free effects are almost more than satisfactory. This editing app is available on Android, iOS, and Tablets but with the help of our download guides, you can download and install Adobe Photoshop Express for PC.
More About Adobe Photoshop Express for Computer
Let’s look below for some of the amazing Adobe features.
When you open the editor, you will see a variety of filters. There are about 8 filters which come with the app. Every filter further consists of a diverse collection of colourful as well as black-white filters. Among these filters, the classic Splash effect is highly used for its cool dramatic effects which bring out the aesthetic and beauty of a picture.
2. Beta Filters
The Beta filters are like bonus filter or extras but modern. They are a total of 7 beta filters, each consisting of a collection of other filters. Among the Beta filters, the Cosmos effect is the most popular.
3. Editing and Fixing Tools
Next up you will see the editing and fixing tools. With these, you can crop, rotate and transform your images. The Aspect Ratio options help you to crop your picture in different ways, even according to your device or an app cover photo or profile photo.
4. Enhancing Tools
Users are also equipped with tools to enhance their photos using 4 simply amazing effects and filters. You can form unique looks and adjustments using blend effects, creative textures, overlays, dehaze, split tone, colour tints and reduce luminance noise and turn your dark and grainy photos into bright and aesthetic ones. You can also remove blemishes or correct red-eye with just a tap, for a picture-perfect result.
5. Texts And Stickers
Users can also apply texts to create memes and captions in different styles, fonts, colour, and alignment. You can also paste stickers from the sticker book which comes with the app.
6. Frames and Collages
There are a variety of basic frames and designed edges to complete your the look of your photos. You can also make collages using the collage option where you can add multiple photos. The app may also provide you with the perfect collage fitting your number of pictures perfectly.
Downloading Adobe Photoshop Express for PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10
You can easily use and experience this photo editor on your PC rather than on your phone, all you have to do is follow our simple guide to download Adobe Photoshop Express for the computer for free.
For the installation process, you require:-
- An Android Emulator.
- Access to Google play store on your PC.
- APK (in case the APK method is used).
Now follow the step-by-step guide given below.
To download Android applications on your PC and laptop, it is required to download an Android Emulator first. This third party emulator will help you access the google play store on your Windows.
Among the variety of emulators available in the market, we always recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Although this emulator is a bit heavy it is still, no doubt, the best in the market. It has a very constructive interface and an easy downloading method.
Other than that, you can also download a different emulator for your laptop. NoxPlayer Android Emulator is also similar to BlueStacks. However, it is lighter and takes very little space as compared to BlueStacks but has a little bit complicated downloading process and interface.
Downloading BlueStacks for the installation of Adobe Photoshop Express for PC
To download BlueStacks on your PC, you will have to:-
- Firstly, click on the linked text to download the emulator raw file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Following, click run on the .exe extension which appears once you open the raw file.
- Once you run the file, the BlueStacks installer will open on your PC.
- Click on ‘install now’ to start the installation of the emulator.
- The installer will instantly start to download and extract the required files.
- This might take a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC and Mac OS.
- Now, click on the BlueStacks icon to start the emulator.
- All you have to do is sign-in on the google play store with your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your Mac OS.
Installing Adobe Photoshop Express for PC Using BlueStacks
Now that the emulator is finally downloaded on your PC you can proceed to install the Adobe Photoshop Express application.
- Firstly, launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for Adobe Photoshop Express on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The google play store page for Adobe Photoshop Express and similar applications will appear on your screen.
- Select Adobe Photoshop Express from the list
- Following, click on install.
- You will find the installed application’s icon on the desktop main screen and the BlueStacks home page.
- Double click to use the app on your PC, Mac and Windows.
Installing the App Using the Adobe Photoshop Express APK Download Method.
- Open the Google search engine.
- There, type and search for Adobe Photoshop Express APK.
- Download the Adobe Photoshop Express APK file from one of the websites.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will find it on the ‘installed apps’ folder.
- After that click on ‘installed APK’.
- Select Adobe Photoshop Express APK and the application will start installing automatically.
- Double click on the app icon and enjoy using it on your computer and laptop.