Canon Connect for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is a free app that allows you to use your smart device to browse, transfer, and manage images on your Canon photo storage devices (see below for compatible models).
This connecting app is very easy to use, you just have to simply launch it to find a photo storage device on your wireless network. It also enables you to browse your photo storage device’s library and view images full screen. You can rename albums and add comments using your smart device’s on-screen keyboard from this application. Furthermore, you can add images from your smart device to your photo storage device’s library, and transfer images from your photo storage device to your smart device.
Notable features of Canon Connect
1) Detect and connect to a photo storage device on your wireless network
2) Browse and view the photo storage device image library on your smart device
3) Select and display the images on the photo storage device on TV with app operation
4) Download images from the photo storage device to your smart device
5) Upload images from your smart device to the photo storage device
6) Edit album names and comments on the photo storage device
7) Transferring images via the internet.
Compatible devices with Canon Connect
- Apple TV.
- Smart-TVs by Sony.
- TVs by Panasonic.
- Smart TVs by Samsung.
- Apple TVs.
- Xbox 360.
- Xbox One.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- WDTV and other DLNA Renderers.
This is the best useful application for you. If you love to share your memorable moments, live with your family and friends. Also, you will enjoy watching HD-quality videos and episodes, series on TV. Moreover, your pictures don’t lose their quality like other apps mostly do when casting.
How you can Download and Install the App on your PC?
To download the tool for PC. You just need to download an android emulator and with several approaches, you can download and install the app for PC.
⇒ Download Bluestacks
- Download BlueStacks here. Or visit its official link.
- First, open the link and Hit the ‘Download Bluestacks’ bar for quick access.
- After that Locate the .exe file and install it into your PC with a single click on the downloaded file. Now Bluestacks is ready for installation.
- The installation procedure will appear automatically on your desktop screen. Click on the ‘install now’ button to begins the installation.
- BlueStacks installation will take a few moments to extract files.
⇒ Install AllCast for PC
- Play Bluestacks on your PC and it will lead you to the google play store login page.
- Log-in with your Gmail ID and password to run the play store on your PC.
- Now search for the app on the google play search bar.
- It shows a list of related results on your screen. open the app and install it on your PC. By press the Install Now” button.
- Once the app is installed successfully you are able to use this app on your PC.
Lastly, click on the app icon and start using the app on your PC. Watch everything on a large screen give you more comfort.
Downloading Canon Connect for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download Google Indic Keyboard through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download Google Indic Keyboard from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.