Da Player is basically an Android application that lets you watch your videos and live streams with protected video content. You can add the videos one by one or in playlists through this application.
This video player supports .flv, .f4v, .ts, .mpeg, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .webm, .m3u8, .mpd, .aac, .amr, .f4a, .ogg, .mp3, .m4a, .opus, .flac, .wav, .m3u and .json files generated trough da-player.com.
Key features of Da Player
- You can add protected .json playlists generated through da-player.com.
- Also, you can enjoy live video and audio streams.
- Moreover, add online video and audio files bu a single click.
- You can add local video and audio files.
- Add items as favorites for easy access.
- The application provides you with a search option as well.
- Custom audio and video codecs for some formats.
- DVB subtitle support.
- Audio and Video tracks support.
- Floating pop-up player window.
- You can also choose between default subtitle and audio languages.
- Chromecast support.
- Furthermore, you can delete playlists or individual items in local playlists.
- Option to share playlists.
- Volume and brightness control in the player.
- Moreover, you have an orientation and aspect ratio options in the player.
- Support for non-touch devices including Android TV.
- The app requires an approximate location (network-based).
- Furthermore, a precise location (GPS and network-based) is also demanded.
- In addition, the application also reads the phone’s status and identity.
- The app read the contents of your USB storage.
- Subsequently, it modifies or deletes the contents of your USB storage.
- Da Player reads the contents of your USB storage.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
Wi-Fi connection information:
- view Wi-Fi connections.
Device ID & call information:
- read phone status and identity.
- receive data from the Internet.
- View network connections.
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception.
- full network access.
- change your audio settings.
- draw over other apps.
- prevent the device from sleeping.
Procedure for Downloading Da Player for PC
1⇒ Download and Install Bluestacks
To download Bluestacks on your PC Click here or visit the Bluestacks official site.
1⇒ Open Bluestacks site and there you get the “Download Bluestacks” button.
2⇒ Click on that button and it downloads .exe file on your PC.
3⇒ Search .exe file on your downloads option from a browser or directly open it from your browser.
4⇒ Once you find .exe file open it and install it on your PC.
5⇒ Here it starts extracting files when you click on the .exe file tab. Further, it takes a few moments to finish.
6⇒ Once the whole extracting process is complete, it opens a new tab on your screen. There click on the “Install” button and the installations will begins automatically.
7⇒ Wait until the installations are finished. it will take some time to complete the installation process.
8⇒ Moreover, when installations complete Bluestacks icon will appear on your desktop main screen.
Install Da Player for PC Windows 10-8-7, and MAC
1⇒ Firstly, launch Bluestacks on your device.
2⇒ It will lead you directly to the, google play store Signup page. Here press the “Signup” button and enter your Google account.
3⇒ If you don’t have an account, then create a new account first because it’s necessary.
4⇒ When you successfully login. Finds the search bar and type Da Player and press the “Search” button.
5⇒ Now it shows the iFile and other related apps, open the Da Player from its icon.
6⇒ Finally, click on the “Install Now” button and accept the license agreement for a successful installation.
7⇒ Once the installation process completes and finishes. The app is ready to run on your PC or laptop.
You won’t face any issues in installing as well as utilizing the app. Further, everything is managed pretty simply and keep the best interest of the user.
APK File Method to Download Da Player App for PC
It is another way to install this app. If you don’t get the app on the Google Play, then use this below provided method to install and use Da Player on your PC or laptop.
- First, download the APK file from Google.
- Now Launch Bluestacks on your device.
- After that scroll your cursor on the “installed apps” tab.
- Select the “APK files” and you will get another new tab.
- Here select the downloaded APK file and click on the “Next” button to begins the installation process.
- Further, wait to complete the installations. It will take a few seconds to finish.
How to Find and Use Da Player app after installation
- Find Da Player from the Bluestacks home page.
- Further, an icon will appear on your desktop screen.
- Lastly, just click on the app icon and start using the app without any hassle.