A monitoring application is all that is needed when you are going out for a business meeting and you have to leave your wife and kids at home. IP Pro is the best solution for that. It is a monitoring application. IP Pro for PC, Mac, and Windows is a tool that monitors your security camera by connecting through wifi. It is an app that permits you to attach multiple cameras feeds to your phone or PC.
Subsequently, you’ll be able to monitor various areas of your home or office from your desktop. In addition to its basic functions, you’ll also be able to record videos from any of the streams for later playback. Furthermore, you’ll be able to take screenshots of any of the live video streams. In this way, you can leave your kids at home without any tension or problem.
What is the need for this article
IP Pro is a good and fast surveillance app. You can use this app with the help of an emulator on Windows and PC. There are many emulators available to launch android apps on your desktop and laptops. Bluestacks is an android emulator helps to use android apps on your PC. You can also try other monitoring apps as well like SmartCam for PC. This article will guide you on how to download this tool on your PC and Windows.
Key features of IP Pro
Connects IP cameras:
The main feature of this tool is the ability to attach IP cameras to the app. All you have to do is enter the camera’s ID number and password.
Supports multiple cameras:
Moreover, it also allows you to attach multiple cameras directly. This permits you to use the application as a mobile security center, allowing you to observe your home or business.
Motion detection alerts:
Furthermore, the app allows you to line up motion detection alerts with compatible cameras. Through this, you’ll get notified whenever someone is outside your home or business.
One of the simplest features is the ability to record video feeds from all of your cameras. If you like to travel back and review video footage, you’ll be able to select the recording and watch it whenever you like.
Contains voice intercom:
YCC365 Plus for PC also supports voice intercom i.e. transmits and receives audio transmissions.
It is compatible with all the types of WIFI networks with ease of connectivity.
Zoom control feature:
You can control the video in and out zoom by this application.
It also has the saving and storage space for your video recordings.
How to download BlueStacks on PC
- First of all, you have to open google chrome.
- Then you have to write BlueStacks in the search bar.
- Open the first link which the official site of Bluestacks.
- After the link is open it detects the operating system of your PC i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Then it automatically provides you the best version of Bluestacks suitable for your PC.
- After that click on download Bluestacks option.
- Then after clicking the button, the Bluestacks Exe file starts downloading.
- After downloading go to the download folder of your pc or open the download window from your browser options.
- Then open that file after which installation of bluestacks started.
- When installation gets completed open Bluestacks.
How to download IP Pro for Windows and Mac
After you download and install Bluestacks on Windows. Now its time to download the IP Pro for PC (Windows 7,8,10, Mac). These are the instructions to download the app on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks on your PC or Mac and wait for the homepage to load.
- Then the Bluestacks homepage loads up, go to the My Apps option and click on it. There you will see the Google Play icon.
- Now by clicking on the Google Play icon, the emulator will take you to the Google Play Store home screen.
- After that open the search bar and write IP PRO.
- Then Emulator will ask to enter your Gmail id details. Enter your Gmail id details and install the app on your PC.
- The most important when the installation is completed go to the main homepage of the bluestacks and click on the MY apps option.
- Finally, you will see the icon of IP Pro. Click the icon and start enjoying the app on your Windows and Mac.
Downloading the app for Windows through NOX-
- The emulator bluestacks is a pretty heavy emulator and consumes most of the PC’s internal storage.
- In order to save space, an alternate emulator is used that is “NOX”.
- Comparatively, NOX is a lightweight emulator.
- It can be downloaded from the website “Nox.com”.
- Furthermore, the installation and launching setup is similar to those of bluestacks.