Does the weather seem weird to you? Are you curious to find out if somethings wrong? Do you wish to prepare beforehand? Then read carefully because you’ve found just the perfect app for you. Save yourself from the effect of bad weather or calamities by downloading Storm Radar for PC on your device.
Storm Radar for PC
The Storm Radar app is designed to work as weather radar and hurricane tracker. Not only that, but the app also notifies you about severe weather changes and alerts whether it is heavy rain, sand storm or other dangerous weather changes. Moreover, the app will also indicate the current temperature and the upcoming changes in the temperature. You can also view a live HD weather map with GPS location. Get notified 8 hours before the actual happening through the high-resolution weather map.
This app is developed by Google Commerce Ltd and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. But hear out the good news i.e you can now download and install Storm Radar for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS. The installation guides are given below. But before we proceed, let’s look at some key features highlighted below.
- Storm tracker and hurricane radar notifies and alerts you on time.
- Get warned 8 hours earlier.
- Customizable live weather radar maps.
- GPS current location weather is also available.
- Clean and easy to use interface.
- Get daily and hourly forecasts anywhere and at any time.
- Offers access over 15 map layers.
How to Download and Install Storm Radar for PC, Mac and Windows
In this blog post, you will find out about how you can download Storm Radar using an Android Emulator. You can also use the APK method with third-party software.
Why use an Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator will work as both a target software and as a third party software. Not only will it help you gain access to the google play store but also run your app smoothly and without lagging.
The emulators we are using in this article is; BlueStacks. It is among the top Android Emulators which is both highly reliable and stable. You can use other emulators as well, whichever is suitable for your device.
Download BlueStacks to Install Storm Radar for PC
- First, click on the button given below to download the emulator raw file ↓
- Second, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom left of your screen or the browser.
- Click on the file and a .exe extension will open on your screen.
- There, click on the run option.
- The BlueStacks installer will generate on your screen. There, Click install.
- The installation process may take from minuted to seconds depending on the performance of your PC OS. Hence, wait.
- At the same time, the installer will download and extract necessary files.
- Once the installation is completed, the google play store will open up on your PC.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account to configure the emulator. And you’re good to go.
2. Use the BlueStacks Emulator to Install Storm Radar for PC
- First, launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Secondly, either search Storm Radar on the BlueStacks search bar or the play store search bar.
- Note that you can open the google play store directly by clicking on the extension.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to a list of Android apps.
- Select the Storm Radar app from the list and click on install.
- Finally, locate the app and double-click on the app icon.
- Launch and save yourself from troubles of bad weather.
3. Storm Radar APK Download
- Firstly, go to the Google search bar.
- Secondly, search for Storm Radar APK.
- Thirdly, choose an appropriate website.
- Download the APK file.
- Click on ‘installed apps’.
- Following, click on ‘installed APK’.
- Then, click on Storm Radar APK and the application will instantly.