FileLinked for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is the primary tool that allows you to download multiple files at once and formerly called DroidAdmin. It is freely available and allows you to download different files and applications in bulk from your cloud storage with one click. Moreover, FileLinked is a very useful app that many people wish they could use on their personal computers. Because with FileLinked you will upload any files to cloud storage. Example, Dropbox and then extract the URL of the uploaded files that you add to the FileLinked application. Because everyone wants to send multiple files without succession and compressing them before sending it. The receiver of the files must unzip them when he receives them.
Amazing features of Filelinked
- FileLinked is available free. So download or use the app without paying anything.
- It will be used across many devices like Android devices, Android TV, Firestick, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield and many others.
- With Filelinked you will get fast file download speed. Also, you don’t need to zip and unzip transfer files.
- File sharing code allows you to share multiple files with everyone at once. All you need to share the code with them and they are able to download the files.
- It gives you access to lots of FileLinked codes that have preloaded apps on them.
Procedure for Downloading Filelinked on PC
Unfortunately, this app not found for the other platforms. But here is the complete guide to download and install the app on PC.
1- Download Bluestacks to install the app
- First, visit Bluestacks official site or use this link to download Bluestacks.
- When you open the Bluestacks official site there you see a “Download Bluestacks” button.
- Click on that button to download .exe file on your device.
- Now locate and open .exe file on your PC and click on the “Next” button on the new tab. Further, the file extracting process starts automatically.
- Once all files are extracts successfully it opens a new tab on your screen and you see a download bar.
- Press the Download button and follow the on the screen instruction and wait until the download process is finished.
Download Filelinked for PC
- Open Bluestacks on your PC and it will directly lead you to Google play store signup page (when you first-time open Bluestacks).
- Click on the Signup button and enter your email details to configure it.
- Once Google play configures successfully, then find the search bar and Write the name of the app and hit the search button
- Now the required and other related apps showed on the Google play tab.
- Select the Filelinked and open it. There just click on the Install Now button and the app install automatically on your device.
Where to Get the App and Use it after Installation
- First, you will get the app icon on the Bluestacks home page.
- Second, you can find the app icon on your desktop screen.
- Use the app on your PC by just click on the app icon from anywhere to launch and you are ready to use this app on your PC or laptop.
Downloading the app for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator other than Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is also a better emulator. You need to simply install it on your Mac from its official website “NOX.com”. Finally, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download Filelinked through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. Initially, you need to download Filelinked. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the option of “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your Windows.