FreeCall for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an app that can help you to contact your all global friends, to any mobile & landline, even if they have no network access. It is a low cost, cheap call application for both local and abroad including wifi calling. Freecall app developed by Cheetah mobile cloud and BrowserCam offers you this amazing app for PC or laptop free. However, at the moment this app is available for Android smartphones or tablets. But still, it’s possible to install Whatscall on PC for windows 10-8-7, and Mac.
Key Features of FreeCall
- Call any landline or mobile number over your WiFi or internet connection without any cost.
- Get easy ways to earn Free Call credits.
- Also, you get Free 1000 Credits when Signing-up and downloading the app.
- It gives you free 300 Credits to complete your profile.
- Even you will get credits to Download apps, from the “Credits” option.w
- Watching video ads and they give you 50 credits.
How to Use FreeCall for PC?
FreeCall is really one app which will be really convenient. and it will help you to call online to offline phone when you run out of balance and Talktime. Your local offline phone calls with the internet, using WiFi with Airplane mode on.
Note: With FreeCall software, you are able to save money from your phone bill.
- First, check your AirPlane mode is on and your phone won’t be receiving any signals.
- Now connected to the app over the Internet by using Wifi.
- After that start calling from your dialing screen.
- On the dial screen, Select the Country where you want to make a call.
- Dial the mobile number of whom you want to call.
- Lastly, just hit the call button,
Furthermore, wait for a few seconds, until your call is connected over the internet connection to the same number. But the clarity of the call depends on your internet connection.
However, the call quality of FreeCall is awesome. Normal mobile calls over Wifi sometimes show distortion on Docomo, Jio, and others but the app makes a good job as compared to other different software.
How to Download and install the app on PC
To download and install the app on a PC. First of all, you need an android emulator to install and use the tool for PC. Bluestacks emulator is the best to perform this task. We always suggest Bluestacks to download and use any app on a PC.
⇒ You can download Bluestacks from its official site.
Install and use the application on PC with Bluestacks
Once you successfully install Bluestacks on your PC. Then you have the Bluestacks icon on your desktop main screen.
1⇒ On the first step, you need to open Bluestacks on your PC.
2⇒ When you open the Bluestacks, then the Google Play store signup page appears on your desktop screen.
3⇒ Now create a new account or use your previous Gmail account for signup.
4⇒ After signup goes to Google Play Stor search bar and write the app name and press the search button.
5⇒ Furthermore, it shows you more related apps with the FreeCall app. Select the real app and open it.
6⇒ There you have seen an “Install Now” now button. Just click on the button and the FreeCall installation process will automatically begin.
7⇒ Wait until the installation process completes.
It is a very easy way to install Whatscall for PC by using the APK file method. When you don’t find the app within the google play store. just simply click on the APK file link or download the APK from the Google search engine.
- First, download the apk file on your PC.
- After that scroll, your mouse to “installed apps” within the Blustacks home page.
- There one more tab appear on your screen. Just click on the APK downloaded file and it will automatically start the installation process.
- Once the installation process completes the app is ready to use.
Where to search the app after installation
- You will get the FreeCall app on the Bluestacks home page.
- There are one more icon appears on your desktop screen.