GO Keyboard Lite for PC, Mac, and Windows is an application that allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails. You can now easily type in your own native language on your phone, PC, and Windows. On your device, if you want to read your language in its original script, you may install and use GO Keyboard Lite to input your language; otherwise, your device may not support your language.
Supporting languages of GO Keyboard Lite for PC
Currently, the GO Keyboard Lite supports the English keyboard, the Assamese keyboard, the Bengali keyboard, the Gujarati keyboard, the Hindi keyboard, the Kannada keyboard, Malayalam keyboard, Marathi keyboard, Odia keyboard, Punjabi keyboard, Tamil keyboard, and Telugu keyboard.
If you running a business with someone who speaks a different language, this tool will help you a lot. First of all, download the application and enable the self-translation mode. Subsequently, the keyboard will translate the messages of your partner in your language.
Native keyboard mode:
Now you can type directly in native script. This keyboard allows you to write in your mother language and makes you feel super comfortable while communicating. Moreover, you can set your native language as your default keyboard mode as well.
Furthermore, you can write directly on your phone screen as well. The application allows you to write the same way you write in a diary. Simply move your fingers on the screen and the keyboard will write for you.
How to set up GO Keyboard Lite
- Firstly open “settings”.
- Secondly, move to “language and input”.
- Thirdly Click on “keyboard and input”. Then click on “current keyboard”.
- Subsequently, select the “GO Keyboard Lite for PC”.
- Finally, when typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking on the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
GO Keyboard Lite for PC downloading method
In order to download the GO Keyboard on PC, you would need an emulator as a launching platform. Install “Bluestacks” first.
Bluestacks installation method for PC
- Visit, “bluestacks.com” from your search engine.
- Subsequently, after reaching the official website, click on the green appearing icon.
- Furthermore, a small screen will pop up, asking to “make changes in the system”.
- “Allow” it. Another page will show up.
- Agree to the agreement through a secured and fast internet connection.
- Moreover, free up some space in your PC because bluestacks is heavy software.
- Bluestacks will be installed in a few minutes.
Method for enabling play store for PC
- Open the installed software and click on the “play store” icon.
- Add your Gmail account to log in, if not then make a new one.
- The play store will open up similar to the android version.
Downloading the Keyboard for PC
- Open the play store. Further, search for the appropriate Keyboard in the “search bar”.
- Moving forward, the installation page for the Keyboard will appear. Click on the “install” icon and wait for it.
- After a few minutes, the app will be installed and an icon will appear on the desktop screen, as well as, in the bluestacks.
Downloading the Keyboard for Mac through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the Keyboard for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the Keyboard through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the Keyboard from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.