Do you love editing and enhancing the quality of your photos with different filters or trying out new editing tools to bring the perfectness in your image? Then what are you waiting for? Download Pixlr photo editor on your smart device for an advanced editing experience with a variety of professional tools. This photo editor is offered by 123RF Limited and it is only available for Android and iOS devices. But the good news is! You can now also download and install Pixlr for PC, Mac, and Windows for free!. By following the easy steps elaborated in our download guide given in this blog post, you can easily get Pixlr for computer and laptop.
Pixlr Photo Editor Alternatives:
- install PIP Camera for PC, Mac and Windows
- B612 app for PC/Windows 7,8,10/Mac
- Artisto for PC, Mac, Windows
What Do We Know About The Pixlr App
Pixlr is among the professional and advanced platforms that allow its users to unleash and redeem their inner creative artists. It has a very clean, fully functioning, and easy-to-use interface. The photo editor provides tons of amazing features, professional editing tools, photo enhancing filters, all these to create a perfect masterpiece. Other than this, all tools and filters are free and do not require any kind of fee. But if you want to update the tools and get an expert kit, then you can purchase the premium version.
- Users can create collages and add designed frames to your photos.
- Auto fix your photos to adjust the colour, brightness and texture of your pictures.
- Make your pictures seem professional using the double exposure effects.
- Make your photos look clean and picture-perfect by editing out red-eye, blemishes, whiten teeth, e.t.c.
- Use the colour splash filter to give your photos a neat dramatic effect.
- Adjust the tone and contrast of your photos with overlays, contrast settings, shadows, and highlight settings.
- Add cool and diverse fonts on your edits and create banners and posters.
- Add texts and use a variety of stickers on your edits and creations.
Process for downloading Pixlr for PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10
You can easily use and experience this photo editor on your PC rather than on your phone, all you have to do is follow our simple guide to download Pixlr Photo Editor for the computer for free.
For the installation process, you require:-
- An Android Emulator.
- Access to Google play store on your PC.
- APK (in case the APK method is used).
Now follow the step-by-step guide given below.
To download Android applications on your PC and laptop, it is required to download an Android Emulator first. This third party emulator will help you access the google play store on your Windows.
Among the variety of emulators available in the market, we always recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Although this emulator is a bit heavy it is still, no doubt, the best in the market. It has a very constructive interface and an easy downloading method.
Other than that, you can also download a different emulator for your laptop. NoxPlayer Android Emulator is also similar to BlueStacks. However, it is lighter and takes very little space as compared to BlueStacks but has a little bit complicated downloading process and interface.
Downloading BlueStacks for the installation of Pixlr for PC
To download BlueStacks on your PC, you will have to:-
- Firstly, click on the linked text to download the emulator raw file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Following, click run on the .exe extension which appears once you open the raw file.
- Once you run the file, the BlueStacks installer will open on your PC.
- Click on ‘install now’ to start the installation of the emulator.
- The installer will instantly start to download and extract the required files.
- This might take a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC and Mac OS.
- Now, click on the BlueStacks icon to start the emulator.
- All you have to do is sign-in on the google play store with your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your Mac OS.
Installing Pixlr for PC Using BlueStacks
Now that the emulator is finally downloaded on your PC you can proceed to install the Pixlr application.
- Firstly, launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for Pixlr on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The google play store page for Pixlr and similar applications will appear on your screen.
- Select Pixlr from the list
- Following, click on install.
- You will find the installed application’s icon on the desktop main screen and the BlueStacks home page.
Double click to use the app on your PC, Mac and Windows. Installing the App Using the Pixlr APK Download Method.
- Open the Google search engine.
- There, type and search for Pixlr APK.
- Download the Pixlr APK file from one of the websites.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will find it on the ‘installed apps’ folder.
- After that click on ‘installed APK’.
- Select Pixlr APK and the application will start installing automatically.
- Double click on the app icon and enjoy using it on your computer and laptop.