If you ever accidentally delete your photos or other media content, or if you lost you photos and are now worried sick. Then remember that the Dumpster app will always be at your service. This superhero app promises to always have your back. Lost a photo? Dumpster will find it for you. Mistakenly erased a photo, video or file? Dumpster will have it. Want to restore a deleted photo? The Dumpster app got you. This all in one application which resembles or let’s say, is far better than the recycle bin of a computer or laptop, comes with amazing features and is highly reliable. Also know that you can install Dumpster for PC, Mac and Windows. Continue reading to find out how.
More about the Dumpster app for PC
The Dumpster app takes the win for being the fastest, safe and most reliable Android applications. It is useful for restoring, backing up files, photos and other media content. Also, through its browsing/searching features, you can literally find any or all lost photos and videos, even important documents and files. Even if you deleted a photo an hour ago or a day ago, you will still find the files in the Dumpster app. Moreover, the application comes with a simple, user-friendly and a constructive interface along with easy navigation to all its functions and features. And the most important and unique feature if this app is that you can literally store all important data in the Dumpster app storage. And do not worry about your data as the application is similar to Cloud in this case. All your saved data will be encrypted and protected for malware and thieves.
Since the app works as a vault to protect your data, it also makes sure no unauthorized user gets access to the vault. Unless you allow it, no outside is allowed to access the data saved in the dumpster app. However, to avail this amazing offer, you will have to switch to the premium account. Also, the app is extremely lightweight, hence, we hope you try out the app and let us know about your experience in the comments below.
Finally, we will proceed to the installation process after we go through some features highlighted below.
- Backup and secure your photos, videos, files and other content with maximum protection and encryption on all data.
- Restore and recover accidentally deleted content within just a few seconds.
- You can even restore both heavy and light video files immediately.
- No sort of internet or data connection is required for the working of the app.
- No need of root for the device.
- Customizable with multiple themes and designs.
- Clean and constructive interface.
How to Install Dumpster for PC, Windows and Mac OS
Since the Dumpster app is not available on the google play store anymore, we are going to use the Dumpster APK to install this application on our computer and Windows. But first, we must download a third-party software through which can use the APK file of any app to install that certain application.
In this blog post, we are going to use an Android Emulator as third-party software. This emulator will help us install the app not only through an APK file but also by allowing us direct access to the google play store.
Now, for the emulator used in this article, we are going to download BlueStacks on our PC first then proceed to install the Dumpster app.
Download BlueStacks to Install Dumpster for PC
BlueStacks is a highly reliable and powerful emulator. It has remained on top of our list for far too long and we don’t regret it. Hence, we are sure you won’t either. To download the BleuStacks Android Emulator, click on the download button below. Once you click on it, the website will navigate you to a BlueStacks download guide, follow it for successful installation then come back here to install the app.
- NoxPlayer (the guide is given below)
Using Dumpster APK to install the app through BlueStacks
- Go to the Google search engine.
- Search for Dumpster APK on the search bar.
- A list of websites will appear on your screen.
- Choose an appropriate website and open it.
- Download the APK file from there.
- Now, open BlueStacks.
- Go to the emulator’s home page.
- Following, go to ‘installed Apps’ on the top left.
- Click on ‘installed APK’.
- From there, select Dumpster APK file.
- Once you click on it, the application will install automatically.
- Locate the file on the BlueStacks main page or the desktop main screen.
- Double click on the Dumpster icon and enjoy using the app on a bigger screen.
Using BlueStaclks to Install the Dumpster app from the google play store
- Click here to download the BlueStacks emulator.
- Once installed, open it.
- After that, click on the google play store extension to open it.
- Or directly search for Dumpster on BlueStacks search bar.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- There, select Dumpster and click on install.
- Locate the app and launch it.
- Enjoy using Dumpster on your PC, Windows and Mac OS.