Music has always been an important part of our lives. Jio Music for PC and all the other big screens is the best music player in the market available. Now you can easily have friends get together or you have unlimited dance practices in your house. You can download Jio Music on your PC and enjoy any type of music with the best sound quality.
Jio Music for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is a smart, creative, and useful app. The application comes with a music maker and MP3Cutter. It gives you the option to create a ringtone out of any song. So that you can cut the best part of your audio song. Then save it as your Ringtone, Alarm, Music File, and Notification Tone as well. It works as an MP3 Editor. Further, you will make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all-new app. Even you will record live audio and this new MP3 editor will edit and trim the best parts from it.
Amazing features about Jio Music for PC
- With its “Record” button you can record audio music for editing. This way you can make medals of your favorite songs and can have dance parties.
- Select an inverted “Red Triangle” to Edit Mp3 music from your mobile storage and SD card storage.
- Jio Music has an option to delete and save the songs as well. But first, it shows your confirmation alert. Then delete your file.
- The best feature views scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Another amazing feature is that you can also set “start” and “end” for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- You can set the audio by touching anywhere on the wave and its built-in Music player starts playing from that position.
How to download Jio Music for Windows
With this audio setting tool, you are able to create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds. Now let’s start the method to download the app on PC follow the guide below.
First of all, you need an android emulator to install the app for PC. We recommend you to use BLUESTACKS as it is one of the best, simple and free emulator to use. To install Bluestacks just click on this link Bluestacks.com
After that press the “Download Bluestacks” button When the installation is completed, a new notification will appear and ask for system administration permission, click yes to proceed.
When the process is done, open Bluestacks it will ask you to add your google account. Moreover, login to Google Play Store with your Google account.
Now, open the search bar of “Google Play Store” and write “Jio Music”, the app will appear on your screen and then press the “Install Now” button and begin the installation.
When installation complete. Then open Bluestacks main menu, the icon of the application will be there or you can locate the app from your desktop also. Now open the app and enjoy using Jio Music.
Downloading the application for PC through NOX-
- The emulator bluestacks is a heavyweight emulator.
- It consumes most of the device”s internal storage.
- Comparative to bluestacks you can use “NOX” as an alternate emulator.
- NOX is a comparatively lightweight tool.
- Furthermore, you can download it from “Nox.com”.
- Finally, the installation and launching setup is similar to bluestacks.
Downloading the app for Windows through APK file-
- In the case of poor internet connection or removed application due to Google’s privacy issues, you can use an alternate method, of an APK file.
- Download the APK file.
- Once downloaded, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk” icon.
- It will be appearing on the screen.
- Locate the downloaded apk file and drop it in Bluestacks.
- Subsequently, the application will be downloaded shortly.
- Finally, when the download completes, open the application and start using it on your PC.
1. Is Jio Music a free application?
Yes, this application is completely free of cost and does not charge you any penny.
2. What is the rating of this application?
This music player is the most used and user-friendly application for listening to music. The home page of the application remains the same even if downloaded on a PC as well.