PixelLab for PC, Mac, and Windows is an application that lets you add stylish text, 3d text, shapes, stickers to your pictures. This application has a simple and clean interface that lets you focus on whatever you’re doing. Moreover, it also has a wide selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options that you can customize, and of course your imagination, the application will enable you to create stunning graphics by playing with the features and amaze your friends straight from your phone or tablet.
Features of PixelLab
With this application, you can add and customize as many text objects as you want.
You can create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster.
Furthermore, you can take your text stand out with dozens of text effects like Shadow, Inner Shadow, 3D text, and many more.
Simply set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
Now you can pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you want. After doing this the drawing acts like shape like any shape and you can resize it, rotate it, add shadow to it.
Process of Downloading PixelLab for PC
Downloading this app is very easy with just a few simple steps on your device. First, you will install an Android Emulator on your device, to get access to the google play store. Then you are able to install the app on your PC or Laptop, from the play store.
First Download Bluestacks Emulator
- Firstly, download the Bluestacks emulator.
- Once you click on the “Downloaded” file, then .exe file extension will appear on your screen.
- Secondly, select the run option and the Bluestacks installer instantly pops up on your screen.
- Now you have to hit the “install” button to start the installation.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, it will appear on your screen immediately and navigate you to the “Google Play Store” signup page for configuration.
- Thirdly, Sign-in with your Gmail account to configure Google Play store.
NOTE: If you don’t have an account, then create one and come back to sign-in on google play store.
Second, Install and Use PixelLab for PC
1⇒ Open Bluestacks on your “PC or Laptop” and click on the Google Play icon.
2⇒ Now locate the search bar on Google play store home page.
3⇒ Next, write and search for PixelLab on Google Play Store.
4⇒ Now the application from your search result will appear on your screen along with the other apps. Select PixelLab from the list and install it.
Third, How to find and Use PixelLab on PC
- You just have to simply locate the installed app on the Bluestacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Now Double-click on the app icon and launch the App to enjoy monitoring your IP cameras on a larger screen.
Downloading PixelLab for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator other than Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is also a better emulator. You need to simply install it on your Mac from its official website “NOX.com”. Finally, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading PixelLab for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download PixelLab through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. Initially, you need to download PixelLab. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the option of “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your Windows automatically.