Ringdroid for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is a smart, creative, and useful app. The application comes with RingMaker and MP3Cutter. It gives you the option to create a ringtone out of any song. So that you can cut the best part of your audio song. Then save it as your Ringtone, Alarm, Music File, and Notification Tone as well. It works as an MP3 Editor. Further, you will make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all-new app. Even you will record live audio and this new MP3 editor will edit and trim the best parts from it.
Ringdroid supports these formats:
MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, and some other music formats too. If you are bored with your old ringtone and don’t find any suitable tone for you. Then download this app and make your own ringtone very easily. Moreover, if you like to set some songs or other music as your ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone. You just use this app and fulfill your all needs.
Useful Features of Ringdroid
- With its “Record” button you can record audio music for editing.
- Select an inverted “Red Triangle” to Edit Mp3 music from your mobile storage and SD card storage.
- Ringdroid has an option to delete. But first, it shows your confirmation alert. Then delete your file.
- The best feature views scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Another amazing feature is that you can also set “start” and “end” for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- You can set the audio by touching anywhere on the wave and its built-in Music player starts playing from that position.
- You will manually set the Start and End time “in seconds” by typing the values in text boxes at the bottom of the Ringdroid.
- There is an option available to name the new cut clip while you save it as Ringtone, Music, Alarm, and Notification Tone.
- You can also enable the “new clip” as your default ringtone and assign a ringtone to contacts by using this application.
This app has some inbuilt functions like:
- Ringdroid has its Own Audio Mp3 Player.
- Its Own Audio Mp3 Cutter.
- Its Own Audio Recorder.
- An “MP3 Converter” and “Ringtone Maker” to style old songs in a new way.
The best thing about Ringdroid
Its user-friendly layout and design in combination with its simple user interface make this app easier to use for everyone. Although it requires access to your contacts. So you will be assured that it is not an interference app and won’t compromise your privacy. It lists down all of the notification, alarm sounds, ringtones, and songs that are present on your phone on its home screen.
How to get Ringdroid for PC
With this audio setting tool, you are able to create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds. Now let’s start the method to download Ringdroid on PC follow the guide below.
First of all you need an android emulator to install Ringdroid for PC. we recommend you to use BLUESTACKS as it is one of the best, simple and free emulator to use. To install Bluestacks just click on this link www.bluestacks.com.
After that press the “Download Bluestacks” button When the installation is completed, a new notification will appear and ask for system administration permission, click yes to proceed.
When the process is done, open Bluestacks it will ask you to add your google account. Moreover, login to Google Play Store with your Google account.
Now, open the search bar of “Google Play Store” and write “Ringdroid”, the app will appear on your screen and then press the “Install Now” button and begin the installation.
When installation complete. Then open Bluestacks main menu, the icon of the application will be there or you can locate the app from your desktop also. Now open the app and enjoy using Ringdroid.
Downloading Ringdroid for PC through NOX-
- The emulator bluestacks is a heavyweight emulator.
- It consumes most of the device”s internal storage.
- Comparative to bluestacks you can use “NOX” as an alternate emulator.
- NOX is a comparatively lightweight tool.
- Furthermore, you can download it from “Nox.com”.
- Finally, the installation and launching setup is similar to bluestacks.
Downloading the Ringdroid for PC through APK file-
- In the case of poor internet connection or removed application due to Google’s privacy issues, you can use an alternate method, of an APK file.
- Download the APK file.
- Once downloaded, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk” icon.
- It will be appearing on the screen.
- Locate the downloaded apk file and drop it in Bluestacks.
- Subsequently, the Ringdroid will be downloaded shortly.
- Finally, when the download completes, open Ringdroid and start using it on your PC.