Plus Messenger for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an application that allows unofficial messaging by using Telegram’s API. The app allows you to connect with your friends by using their cell phone numbers, usernames or by scanning the Kik app codes. Although the Plus Messenger app is very similar to WhatsApp and Viber. But it has some additional features which make it favorite among people of all.
One of such features is anonymity. While you give your mobile number in order to register for other social media accounts. Plus messenger does not ask you to do that. With this social app, you will create your account just by registering your email. Just pick the username that you like and you are good to go.
Plus Messenger’s features include:
- Separated tabs for chats such as users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, and many more are present.
- Many options to customize tabs.
- Multi-account (up to 10).
- Categories are present where you can easily create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
- Categories can be saved and restored.
- Change the default app folder.
- Different sorting methods for chats.
- Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
- Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
- Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
- You an also select all chats and apply different options accordingly.
- Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
- Save documents using the original name.
- Copy selection of text message.
- Set photo quality before sending it.
- The application shows your bio in chat.
- Add time to floating date in chat.
- Start round video using the main camera.
- Show download progress.
- Quick switch between chats through the quick bar.
- Show user messages and media in group chat.
- Show/hide, mute/unmute button from channels.
- More than 10 different bubbles and checks designs.
- The application also allows you to hide mobile number from navigation menu drawer and settings menu.
- Show username instead of mobile number in the navigation menu.
- Easily switch to night mode from the navigation menu.
- Show/hide options from the navigation menu.
- Use phone emojis.
- Use the phone font.
- Save and restore Plus settings.
- Chat counter.
How to Download and Install Plus Messenger app on PC Windows
It is very simple and easy to download this app on Windows PC. You just need an android emulator to download and install the app on your PC. If you already use any emulator on your device and satisfied with that then use it. We always suggest Bluestacks to install android app on Windows PC and Mac OS.
To download Bluestacks follow the guide below.
You can download Bluestacks emulator from its official website or use the above mention link to download Bluestacks on your PC Windows. Official Website – BlueStacks Official Website.
1⇒ First of all, you have to click on the link and press the “Download Bluestacks” button.
2⇒ Now the clicking will download .exe file on your device. Here locate the .exe file on your browser page or check your downloads folder.
3⇒ When you get .exe file open it and continue with the “Next” button and start extracting files.
4⇒ After you have extracted all the files from Bluestacks software, then a new tab will appear on your screen.
5⇒ Now you can to finally press the blue “Install” button to continue the Bluestacks installation process.
6⇒ It takes some time to complete the installation process, just follow your on-screen information and it will automatically install it on your device.
Once the Bluestacks installation process finished. Then open Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop without any problem and start using it.
Install Plus Messenger on Windows PC with Bluestacks
Firstly, launch Bluestacks emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- Here you will get Google Play Store on Bluestacks’ main screen with a signup page.
- Now it required your Gmail and password to configure Google play store on Bluestacks.
- Once the Google Play configures go to its search bar, type Plus Messenger and press the search button.
- Now you get the app with other related apps, pick the real required app to install from Google Play Store.
In the last step just press the “Install Now” button, accept the license agreement, terms, and conditions. and subsequently wait until the whole installation process is finished.
Where You Get Bluestacks and Plus Messenger App after Installation
1⇒ Find the Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop “Desktop” main screen.
2⇒ Also, when the app is installed successfully find it from both BlueStack home page OR on your desktop main screen.
Downloading Plus Messenger for PC through NOX-
Bluestacks is a heavy emulator consuming most of the PC’s internal storage. In order to save space, you can use “NOX” as an alternate emulator. NOX is a comparatively lightweight emulator. It can be downloaded from the website “Nox.com”. Furthermore, the installation and launching setup is similar to those of bluestacks.
Downloading Plus Messenger for PC through APK file-